Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Say - Something

I’m coming to the realization that I may have a slight case of ADD, particularly when it comes to composition.  On a regular basis my brain is increasingly overloaded with different thoughts, ideas and influences that may aid in my composing, yet too often the words never hit paper.  It’s similar to a reverse writer’s block.  Such attributes are both a blessing and a curse.  It’s wonderful to have lots of things to say, yet irrelevant if not voiced.


What I find comical is the diverse thoughts that offer inspiration. Most days I find myself wanting to rant, yet who wants to hear someone complain on a regular basis?  Other days I want to simply throw some ideas and beliefs out there in the universe to see if what I can fish.  Some days I have an urge to share some fictional characters by tapping into my not-so creative part of the brain, for sheer giggles and the slight challenge.  Nonetheless, bear with me while I sort through my internal chaos.  First blog up to bat soon will not necessarily be something prolific, endearing or close to stimulating, but I promise it’ll be something instead of nothing.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment